Business and Education Partnership
Vaughn E. Croft, Ed.D.
Senior Program Coordinator
- Facilitates business and education groups by bringing together educators and business professionals to work together to advance excellence in K-12 education in Pima County.
- Develops and coordinates the Office of the Pima County Superintendent Career Shadowing Program, serving over 1400 8th grade students in Pima County . Program includes over 300 businesses and professionals who host students for workplace visits.
Active Roles in Groups and Committees:
- Tucson Metropolitan Chamber of Commerce, Business and Education Partnership Committee, Committee Chairperson
- Workforce Investment Board, Youth Council, Committee Chairperson
- Pima County Business Education Roundtable and Committees, Facilitator
- Pima and Santa Cruz Counties Career and Technical Education Symposium, Committee Chairperson
- Southern Arizona, Arizona Technology Alliance Organization, Conference Exhibitors Chairperson